Fall 2021-Single Print Issue
CLICK is a magazine that inspires and empowers, catering to the social, creative, artistic, and business needs of women as artists, hobbyists, and professional photographers. Every page celebrates the passion women feel for photography.
Everything you ever wanted to know about exhibiting your work
- Gain the confidence and know-how to price your work right
- Simi Jois’ moody and dramatic food photography
- How photographer Laura Beth Davidson coped with an unexpected diagnosis
- Meet Mexican wedding phenom Ana Hinojosa
- Amplifying the voices of Black women photographers in the UK
- How to style a beautiful, balanced, publication-worthy flat lay
- Embrace lifestyle documentary in maternity photography
- Lessons from dance can influence your photography
This is for the SINGLE print issue of the Fall 2021 Click Magazine.
Interested in subscribing?
Click is a quarterly magazine available to both print and digital subscribers.