July/August 2016-Single Print Issue
CLICK is a magazine that inspires and empowers, catering to the social, creative, artistic, and business needs of women as artists, hobbyists, and professional photographers. Every page celebrates the passion women feel for photography.
In this issue:
- Pro secrets to amazing iPhone photos
- High Noon: Rock the light of summer all day long
- Find the emotion in landscape with Welsh photographer Finn Beales.
- Our Favorite Photo Albums & Books Right Now
- Best Location Gear
- The joy of summer with Ardelle Neubert
- Instagram maven Amanda Jane Jones found her happy place on the border of photography and graphic design.
- 6 Tips for Happy Free-Lensing
- How She Does It: A peek into four photographers' workflow and technology choices
- April Riehm & Ken Kinzie made a life, family, and career of capturing the flux of families.
This is for the SINGLE back issue of the July/August 2016 Click Magazine in print format.
- 124 pages-available in PRINT format.
Interested in subscribing?
Click is a quarterly magazine available to both print and digital subscribers.